COME CONNECT to the Arty-Folks’ Wellbeing Coach who will give you an overview of Creative Arts on Referral, an extensive programme of art and wellbeing courses we offer for adults struggling with stress, anxiety and depression in Coventry and Warwickshire.
Come Connect is a very informal online space for an open chat, information sharing, and relaxing art activity in a very small group of people.
We humans are very social creatures and we crave for the friendly, supportive and uplifting company of like-minded people. Covid-19 is forcing us to keep physical distance but we can still connect with each other.
For this workshop you will need pen and paper to write down opportunities you are interested in and also for the art activity which will be easy to follow and very relaxing. You will also need to join us on Zoom and download the app on your phone or use a PC/laptop with Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Come Connect offers you
- a safe space to share worries and tips to keep well
- an overview of Creative Arts on Referral and support to enrol on courses
- information about community groups and organisations in Coventry and Warwickshire running activities you can join either online or in person
- enjoy a taster art activity to help you relax and for which you will only need paper and pen or pencil
- book 30-Minutes one-to-one with our Wellbeing Coach (to be arranged after the session) to discuss your needs more privately and we will offer you advice and guidance to overcome obstacles on your journey.