COME CONNECT to like-minded people and find out about Art for Wellbeing Warwickshire, an extensive programme of art and wellbeing courses we offer for adults struggling with stress, anxiety and depression in Coventry and Warwickshire.
We humans are very social creatures and we crave for the friendly, supportive and uplifting company of like-minded people. Covid-19 is forcing us to keep physical distance but we can still connect with each other safely in a digital space.
Come Connect is a very informal online space for an open chat, to just talk and share worries and tips to keep in good spirit, as well as formation sharing, and relaxing art activity in a very small group of people.
Meet our friendly staff who run our workshops and courses who will provide you with
- Art for Wellbeing Warwickshire course information and support to enrol
- information about activities tyou can join either online or in person run by our partners
- a taster art activity which will be easy to follow to help you relax and connect with like-minded people.
- 30-Minutes one-to-one with our Wellbeing Coach you can book after the session if you would like to discuss your needs more privately. Our Coach will offer you practical advice and guidance to overcome obstacles on your journey but not a counselling session.
You will need
- to download the Zoom app on your phone or PC/laptop
- pen, paper and scissors to join the art activity and to write down opportunities you are interested in.