You can support Arty-Folks as an individual, with your friends as part of a team or with your work colleagues in many different ways.
Help Us Raise Awareness
Have you ever felt so down, alone and isolated that you found it impossible to ask for help?
We would like everyone in Coventry and
Warwickshire to know that non-medical help
and support to come through difficult times
is easily accessible.
You can help us raise awareness by inviting your friends to like Arty-Folks on Facebook
- Go to the Arty-Folks Facebook Page
- Click on the button with 3 dots … and then Invite Friends
- Enter a friend’s name in the search box and then click the box next to their name.
- Click Send Invites.
Volunteer your skills
We are a small charity with a small staff team
but we have huge plans to make a huge difference in our community.
We’re always looking for people with specific skills and expertise who can advise us or join our Board of Trustees. If you are able to spare a couple of hours a month please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Particular areas of interest are HR, PR, IT, and legal advice to enhance our performance.
Create an event
Why not turn something you love into a fundraiser for Arty-Folks?
Fundraising for Arty-Folks is as much about you and your interests as it is about supporting our cause. It is your chance to try something you’d never otherwise have dreamed of doing, like
- organising a masked dinner,
- a paintathon or
- a dive into crafts.
Use your own creativity and put on your own event to help raise vital funds for our work. Just let us know you are fundraising for us and we will give you all the support you need!
Donate Unwanted Art Materials
Do you have art materials you don’t need or want anymore?
We are always happy to accept artists’ paints like acrylics, oils, water colours as well as brushes, canvases paper, art books, etc. In fact, anything that artists might need or want. If we cannot use it for our group work we will make sure it goes to a good home. Please email us email@example.com to make arrangements for collection or dropping off
No matter what size, your donation will ensure we can help anyone in Coventry and Warwickshire who needs us.
You can donate securely online directly to https://arty-folks.org.uk/donate/
Start your Fundraiser
You can raise much needed funds for Arty-Folks by donating your birthday money through Facebook or by starting a Crowdfunder.
Raise money through a birthday fundraiser on Facebook:
- Select ‘Fundraiser’ on Facebook
- Click on ‘Raise Money’
- Select ‘Charity’ and then search for Arty-Folks
- Enter any text you wish and select your Goal Amount
- Click on ‘Create’
How to start a Crowdfunder to support Arty-Folks:
- Create your own personal login on www.crowdfunder.co.uk
- Select ‘Campaign or Cause’ and ‘Start Crowdfunding’
- Crowdfunder will take you step by step through setting up your profile
- Enter a title for your fundraiser
- Select ‘Registered Charity’ as the type of organisation
- Select ‘Creative & Arts’ as project category
- Enter a photo and/or video for your crowdfunder and tell your story
- Select ‘Keep what you raise’ option for fundraising and set your target
- Add your bank account details for the money to be transferred prior to donating it to Arty-Folks
- Select the project duration and the start date
- Once all details are entered you are ready to Go Live!
Like or Share our Facebook Page
Easy to set up and simple to manage.
Payroll giving is an effortless and tax-effective way for you to support Arty-Folks the whole year round. You can give weekly, monthly or annual donations straight from your salary. Talk to your HR team at work who will help you set it up.
How your £1.00 can raise £1.25
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation worth 25% more through the Government’s Gift Aid scheme. When you are donating online, simply tick the Gift Aid box on the form.
Leave a Legacy
You can change the future by leaving a gift in your will.
Your gift will help prevent future generations of young people being caught up in mental ill health and in a life of social isolation.
Donate by Post
If you want to send money in the post from your collection or fundraising event
you can send your signed cheques made out to ‘Arty-Folks’
to our registered address:
Arty-Folks, 1st floor Eaton House, 1 Eaton Road, Coventry CV1 2FJ