“We were all so excited when she started University. We just couldn't understand how she developed such a serious mental illness in such a short time. We hadn't even heard of 'psychosis' before! Arty-Folks helped her feel she was not on her own with this illness and us parents to come to terms and better understand."
Service User, 19 years old
“After a while I realised I am not ‘a problem’ or ‘an illness’, I was just struggling to understand how to deal with life’s difficulties. Arty-Folks gave me time and space to learn about myself and people around me who could understand what I was going through.”
Service User, 48 years old
Donated: $ 178,456
"I was getting really frustrated because I just couldn't understand why medication didn't cure her. She attended Arty-Folks every week and then began doing more things for herself, one step at a time. It helped me understand that there was no quick fix, but that's ok."
Service User, 28 years old
Help transform people's lives by making a donation.
No matter what size, your donation will ensure we are there for anyone in Coventry and Warwickshire who needs us.
- £20 can fund art materials for one workshop attended by 12 people.
- £225 costs of 2 hour session for 12 people to pay for two practitioners, art materials, refreshments, and venue.
- £1,000 to support one individual for 12 months step by step to reduce dependence on mental health services and build mental resilience for employment/education.
- £4,000 will pay for art materials needed over 12 months to support 150 people to find a way of expressing themselves so they can begin tackling difficulties that are holding them back.
- £10,000 fund a part-time caseworker to provide intensive casework for young adults 18-30 years old experiencing multiple barriers to education and employment. With your help, we will prevent the next generation being caught up in a life of social exclusion and mental distress.
- £55,000 will secure the continuation of our ground-breaking Art as Therapy programme for a year.
Fore more information: