Online – Come Connect and find out more about Art for Wellbeing
16:00 - 17:00
a free 1hr online workshop for adults 18+ in Coventry and Warwickshire who want to find out more about Arty-Folks Art for Wellbeing programme of courses and workshops and meet our tutors.
Level of difficulty: all levels
Try it! This is a very easy workshop for people of all abilities who are looking to start their creative journey with like-minded people. This workshop gives you a good flavour of how we are creative online and it will help you enrol on the course suited to your needs.
“I had no idea what to expect and it really surprised me how easy it was to chat and have a laugh with people I’d never met in person.”
Workshop Date: Monday 18th July, 4pm-5pm
How to book a place:
Register your place by clicking on the orange ‘Register Now’ button you can see now on top right. You will then receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link.
Come Connect offers you
- a taster of a typical art workshop we run in a small group of like-minded people
- a better understanding how art can aid your mental wellbeing
- an overview of how you can progress creatively and personally through Art for Wellbeing Warwickshire workshops and courses
- help to choose and register on the course suited to your creative ambitions
This workshop is co-delivered by Arty-Folks artists and members with lived experience.
At the end of the workshop you can also book a 30-minute one-to-one phone session with our staff if you are looking for guidance to overcome obstacles on your journey. Please note that we do not offer counselling but we can signpost you to appropriate agencies.
What you will need:
- good Internet connection/Wifi
- Zoom app on mobile or laptop/PC with video and microphone
- white A4 paper
- pen or pencil
- colour pencils or felt tips but not essential
Art for Wellbeing Warwickshire is a programme of workshops and courses for adults with low to moderate mental health needs commissioned by Warwickshire County Council.
Venue: Come Connect 18.7.22