Upcoming Online – Come Connect & Relax
Goes On Sale
16:00 - 17:00
a free online workshop for adults 18+ in Coventry and Warwickshire who want to try creative techniques to support your mental health. Meet Arty-Folks tutors and find out more about courses and workshops we run in-person as well as online.
Level of difficulty: This workshop is easy and for people of all abilities.
Workshop activities will give you a good flavour of simple art techniques you can use any time you want to switch off ruminating and unwind. Try it! x who are looking to start their creative journey with like-minded people.
“I had no idea what to expect and it really surprised me how easy it was to create a beautiful piece of art I’m proud to have on my wall. I loved the relaxation exercise and it felt like a lovely group even though we were all still in our own homes.”
Workshop Date: Monday 15th April, 4pm-5pm
How to book a place:
Register your place by clicking on the orange ‘Register Now’ button you can see on the top right and enter your details. You will then receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link.
Come Connect offers you
- a taster of a typical art workshop Arty-Folks runs online or in-person in a small group of like-minded people
- a better understanding how art can aid your mental wellbeing
- an overview of how you can progress creatively and personally through Arty-Folks
This workshop is co-delivered by Arty-Folks artists and members with lived experience.
What you will need:
- good Internet connection/Wifi
- Zoom app on mobile or laptop/PC with video and microphone
- white A4 paper
- pen or pencil
- colour pencils or felt tips, but not essential
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Pablo Picasso