16:00 - 17:00
We humans are very social creatures and we crave for the friendly, supportive and uplifting company of like-minded people.
Workshop Date: 15th April, 4pm-5pm
Come Connect is a free online workshop you can attend from the comfort of your own home that will provide you with:
- an overview of Creative Arts on Referral courses and workshops we offer to help people struggling with anxiety and depression in Coventry and Warwickshire
- an informal art activity while we are chatting with materials we hope you will have at home.
- how to enrol on the next short course Art for Relaxation where you can further develop your creative skills for good mental health
- information about art and wellbeing activities run by community groups and organisations in Coventry and Warwickshire that you can join either online or in person. Have paper and pen ready!
- at the end of the workshop you can book a 30-minute one-to-one phone session with our Wellbeing Coach who can offer you solution-focused advice and guidance to overcome obstacles on your journey. Please note that we do not offer counselling, but we can signpost you to agencies that might be able to help you.
What you will need:
- good Internet connection/Wifi
- Zoom app on mobile or laptop/PC with video and microphone
- white A4 paper
- pen or pencil
- colour pencils or felt tips but not essential
Click here for more information about Come Connect
Come Connect is part of Creative Arts on Referral funded by:
Venue: Come Connect #10
This course is run online over Zoom – the link will be emailed to you after registration. If you do not receive the link in your inbox, please check your spam/ junk folder for the email.