Arty-Folks is recruiting new Trustees and Advisers
Arty-Folks is now looking to appoint new Trustees to the Board and Advisers to the Operations Group. We are seeking highly skilled individuals who think outside the box and are passionate about mental well-being through art.
We would like to hear from candidates who can offer particular expertise in areas such as finance, legal, NHS/CCG, local authority, IT, HR, Health and Social Care, and income generation.
Download the information pack here: Trustees&Advisers 2019
We are specifically looking for a new Chair of the Board with a strong understanding of governance, and the skills, experience and outlook to contribute to the strategic direction of the charity.
We are also looking for expert Advisers to support our staff team with more hands-on operational matters.
We would like Trustees and Advisers to commit to
– attend four meetings per year including the Annual General Meeting
– occasionally meet with staff or volunteers depending on your skill set and availability
– commit to serving a minimum of four years
As a Trustee or Adviser we expect you to
– be passionate about improving the mental well-being of working age adults
– have an understanding of the challenges small charities like Arty-Folks face
– demonstrate integrity in all your dealings and have good, independent judgement
– bring a fresh perspective and ability think outside the box
– have an honest and open approach to decision making
– have in-depth understanding and acceptance of the legal duties of Trustees.
– have a good sense of humour
Please note that Trustees and Advisers are volunteers and receive no payment except for agreed out-of-pocket expenses.
To apply, please email your CV with a brief covering letter describing your specific skills to the Chair of Arty-Folks using email: email@example.com